Why PADI Rescue Diver?
The PADI Rescue Diver will expand your knowledge and experience beyond purely recreational level because you'll learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence. We feel it is an essential course for those of you who want to enjoy and experience the wide range of UK diving.
What do I need to start?
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
· Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for PADI Junior Rescue Diver)
· Successful completion of a sanctioned CPR program within the past 24 months
What will I do?
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During the five open water sessions, you'll cover:· Self-rescue and diver stress
· Dive first aid
· Emergency management and equipment
· Swimming and non-swimming assists
· Panicked diver response
· Underwater problems
· Missing diver procedures
· Surfacing the unconscious diver
· In water artificial respiration
· Egress (exits)
· First aid procedures for pressure related accidents
· Dive accident scenarios
How long will it take?
Recommended Course Hours: 25
. 3 Pool sessions to practice skills
. Watch DVD and read course book at home /knowledge development session with instructor
· Minimum Open Water Training: five sessions over two days - complete in 1 weekend
What will I need?
· PADI Rescue Diver Crew-Pak
· PADI Rescue Diver DVD
What will I need?
• Rescue Diver manual
Where can I go from here?
The PADI Rescue Diver certification is a prerequisite for all Professional level PADI courses, beginning with the PADI Divemaster certification.
RESCUE DIVER £279
Includes pool dives, knowledge development, open water exercises/scenarios, PADI rescue manual, equipment hire +PADI certification
Prices subject to change without notice.
course booking form
You can also check out the PADI website or PADI YouTube Gallery for more info.